Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:50:10 +

Author: Machele Kindle

Subject: Re: Bicycle Wheel


Is there a similar product to "fix a flat" for bicycle wheels? That would fill it full of (hopefully a dense) foam, right?


-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: [tap-l] Bicycle Wheel

Anybody have experience actually doing this? I suspect you have to rig a water hose attachment with a Schroeder valve plunger to get the water in and not have it leak right back out. Just "pouring" it in will NOT work. Karl

Quoting "Miglus, Vacek" :

> On 2/6/12 3:53 PM, "David Sturm" wrote:
>> I've heard of people filling inner tubes with water. That would seem
>> to make it very weighty.
> But the cool thing is that you can spin it up, stop it against the
> floor and when you pick it up it will start turning again. All that
> water is hard to stop.
> --
> Vacek