Date: Mon Mar 9 14:56:19 2009

Author: John Hubisz

Subject: Re: Climate Change - Is it Controversial?

Post:

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060001000605090004030603
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

*Someone said,

(Yes, it is cut and dry for the majority of scientists - but it is not so
for the general public.)*

*I responded,

That is not true.* There are at least 32,000 scientists (9000 physicists) who do not think that it is "cut and dry" and more are joining them as as scientists retire and finish out grants.

And if the general public includes weathermen/meteorologists and economists that adds to the group.

John Hubisz



Bill Norwood wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Taplers,
>
>
>
> I thought there was no remaining question
>
> that we are threatened by climate change
>
> that will do major physical and economic damage
>
> if we don't change our ways.
>
>
>
> But these guys, involved in the March 8-10, New York,
>
> International Conference on Climate Change,
>
> including some physicists, don't think so.
>
>
>
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2175921/posts
>
>
>
> Anybody got insight?
>
>
>
> Thanks, Bill Norwood, U of MD at College Park
>

--------------060001000605090004030603
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit






*Someone said,

(Yes, it is cut and dry for the majority of scientists - but it is not so
for the general public.)*

*I responded,

That is not true.* There are at least 32,000 scientists (9000 physicists) who do not think that it is "cut and dry" and more are joining them as as scientists retire and finish out grants.

And if the general public includes weathermen/meteorologists and economists that adds to the group.

John Hubisz






Bill Norwood wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Taplers,
>
>
>
> I thought there was no remaining question
>
> that we are threatened by climate change
>
> that will do major physical and economic damage
>
> if we don?t change our ways.
>
>
>
> But these guys, involved in the March 8-10, New York,
>
> International Conference on Climate Change,
>
> including some physicists, don?t think so.
>
>
>
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2175921/posts
>
>
>
> Anybody got insight?
>
>
>
> Thanks, Bill Norwood, U of MD at College Park
>

--------------060001000605090004030603--

Back