Date: Tue Sep 18 08:49:27 2007 Back to Contents

Author: David Sturm

Subject: Re: retroreflective paint for stop signs

I don't know the answer, but I know a great place to ask:

The ol' USENET group, misc.transport.road is filled with people who would know.

The MUTCD probably has that information somewhere...

There are also links for "technical assistance" there, and there also
is a FHWA-sponsored bulletin board where one can ask questions.

The MUTCD is fun, as It's filled with things like that, for example:

David E G Sturm - - 1.207.581.1241
--Physics & Astronomy Instructional Laboratories
--Bennett Hall Lecture Demonstration Facilities
--Mainely Physics Road Show --PIRA Pres.-Elect '07-08
Dept of Physics & Astronomy -- University of Maine
5709 Bennett Hall -- Orono ME 04469-5709

From Tue Sep 18 08:49:27 2007