Date: Tue Nov 14 15:26:51 2006

Author: Dan Beeker

Subject: Re: meter stick clamps

get them, or
> have any to sell?
> These are clamps that hold a meter stick parallel along a rod>

I have used large bulldog clamps. E.g. Hunt Boston Bulldog clip #4. 3" long,
product # 2004. Use two per meter stick. Put the rod in first, then put the
meter stick between the flats. Not a perfect solution but might work in a

Dan Beeker
Undergraduate Physics Lab Coordinator

Swain West 115
Physics Department, Indiana University
727 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: (812) 855-5903
Fax (812) 855-5533