Date: Wed Nov 8 10:33:10 2006

Author: Anthony Lapinski

Subject: Re: FW: Air Table

No such thing as a stupid question.

It's called a "Kick Dis" puck, the "dis" being slang for "this" -- as in
kick this puck.

But Kick Disc seems much better! writes:
>Having just obtained one of these devices, I have a really stupid
>question. Isn't it called "Kick disc" as opposed to "Kick dis" ? At
>least the one that we got is.
>Dr. Richard E. Berg, Professor of the Practice
>Director, Physics Lecture-Demonstration Facility
>U.S. mail address:
>Department of Physics
>University of Maryland
>College Park, MD 20742-4111
>Phone: (301) 405-5994
>FAX: (301) 314-9525