Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 11:25:58 -0700

Author: Jerry DiMarco

Subject: Re: Web Site for 'g' Values


Try the USGS ( I saw a map of "gravitational anomalies"
once, and am pretty sure it was done by them...


At 08:58 PM11/1/2002, you wrote:
>I seek a Web site that gives values of 'g' for various cities in the US.
>Perhaps the Coast and Geodetic Survey or NIST has one.
>Any ideas?