Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:00:45 -0400 (EDT)


Subject: Re: Wilberforce Pendulum?

Post: writes:
:We've lost our Wilberforce Pendulum in our recent move and Sargent-Welch no
:longer carries one. We need it by Monday at the latest. Can someone let
:me know where I can purchase one on short notice??

Are you sure Sargent-Welch no longer has one? It's in their 2001-2002
catalog, and in the online catalog:


Erich Burton 3-2602
Boston University Physics Department